To get you started, here is a list of documents typically needed to accompany your loan application:
- Most recent two paystubs
- Most recent two years W2 forms
- If retired, most recent two years 1099-R and SSA-1099 forms
- If self-employed, most recent two years federal tax returns, all pages and schedules.
- Copies of most recent two months checking, saving, money market, 401k and other asset statements, be sure to include all pages to each statement
- A form of identification (copy of driver’s license, military ID or passport)
If you currently own other Real Estate:
- Most recent mortgage loan statements
- Most recent homeowner’s insurance statements
- Last year’s tax bills
- Most recent current lease agreements
Your credit cards, auto loans and other loans will show up on your credit report so you don’t need to worry about listing them.
We want to make the loan process easy for you so please reach out to your mortgage professional if you have any questions.
Please also remember, as your process continues, we may have the need to request additional documentation from you. We will be sure to let you know as early as possible if we need any further information.